Friday, Sep 20, 2019 @ 5:00 PM
Sugar Pine Camp
Registration closed on Sunday, September 8, 2019
Women's Retreat is a time to get away from the daily routine and spend some time with other Women worshiping and growing in God's creation. We hope you can join us at Sugar Pine Christian Camps again this year! If you have any questions don't hesitate to Email.
You will keep in perfect peace
all who trust in you,
all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
Trust in the Lord always,
for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.
What To Bring
- Notebook and pen.
- Sleeping bag or bedding, and pillow (for an additional $10 fee Sugar Pine will provide bedding and towels for the Lodge, Twin Pines and Twin Oaks housing options).
- Warm clothes for the evenings, since it can be a little cool.
- Extra spending money for our high ropes course ($15), massages ($1 per minute), and tips for your table servers. Sugar Pine does not have an ATM. The Old Mill Café and snack bar will accept Credit Cards.
Sugar Pine has a 'Bring Your Bling' accessory exchange. Bring your gently used: necklaces, rings, earrings, scarfs, shoes, purses, broaches, bracelets, etc, to exchange with other ladies on Saturday night. Up to four items. This is an optional activity.
Payment and Registration
1. Reserve your spot by signing up here with a $25 deposit
2. After you have signed up with KCC you'll need to complete Sugar Pine's registration forms
Complete Sugar Pine Registration
Enter Group ID (GHR ID): kingsburgwomen
3. Complete your payment through the link in your confirmation email.
Due by Sept. 15th.
Cash and Checks are accepted at the KCC office M-Th 8am-4pm
Room Options Include:
- Cedar Cabins (central bath): $175
(most of our women choose this)
- Fir Cabins (half bath): + $20
- The Lodge: + $40
- Twin Pines/Twin Oaks: + $60
- First-Time & College: $100 off!
(Cedar Cabins Only)
View Lodging Options