This October we are taking all of our youth students (High School & Junior High) to Vossler Farms in Visalia to explore their incredible corn maze and pumpkin patch! We have visited Vossler Farms in the past and they have always had amazing corn mazes that our students have greatly enjoyed. Many memories have been made there and we are excited to be heading back again this year!
- Meet at the church at 5p (in front of the office)
- We will be home by 9:30p at the latest
- Our team of youth leaders will be driving students but parents are welcome to help us drive and chaperone for the night! Please contact Brian (info at bottom) if you're interested.
What you need to bring.
- $10 - entrance fee
- Money for dinner (we'll stop at a fast food restaurant on the way down to Visalia)
- Medical Release Form is necessary for students who don't have one on file for this school year
Why would we take our students to a corn maze?
Kingsburg Community Youth strives to reach non-believing students. Events such as this allow our students to invite their friends who do not have a relationship with Jesus to a less intimidating event and build relationships with our team of youth leaders and youth students. Our hope is that they will experience the love of God through these interactions and be interested in attending our midweek programs to further learn about and experience God.